Saturday, April 9, 2011

Its been a while

since i have shared anything here, but i have been extremely busy!!  I will start by sharing the scrapping, or lack there of that i have managed in the last couple of months….

Wow, i just had a look back and i haven’t shared any scrapping since Dec 1st, so i will just whack everything up here in no particular order, so i can get them up! Smile This will be picture heavy, but then you will be up to date! Smile

amazing

Amazing – includes a hand crocheted trim from Lime Tree Creations!

Cars Cake

happiness

here fishy fishy

The above two have gorgeous handmade buttons from Lovelybug Bits and Bobs! 

hi ho hi ho

i love you

This one also features goodies from the above mentioned blog sites! Smile

Oscar the Grouch

Our Big Kindy Girl

As does this one!! lol!! Can you tell i love the stuff the wonderful Sue and Becci make?? hehe!!

spunky lo

twirl

Ok, so this is mostly up to date now! Smile

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous batch of LO's babe! I would have to say that my 2 faves are definitely 'Amazing' and 'Kindy Girl' (and fortunately both of your beautiful kids are in each one!) And thank you for loving my buttons, I sooo love to people use & enjoy them! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - You posted!!!! I will just get back up of the floor.

    I love all of your LOs and some of them I don't even remember seeing. I love your use of Sue and Becci's stuff....just gorgeous. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Vicki! I like the Oscar the Grouch LO the most.
    Will have to pop over to SBT50 - it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)