Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last few March layouts!

Ok, so i have been a little slack getting the last of my Top 50 March monthly layouts up here, so here they are....

Challenge 1 was to scraplift a layout by Sue, and to include a quote and at least two elements the same as Sue had used.  I flipped the layout as it suited my photo better, and used heaps of the same elements as Sue did.  Here is my lift:

Challenge 2 was set by Kathie and was a 5,4,3,2,1 challenge.  It needed to include 5 pattened papers,
4 buttons, 3 cut outs, 2 word title, 1 photo, 1 piece of felt or subsitute & I sheet/piece of cs and also
needed to use one of the pp's as a photo corner, and have inking and distressing.  Wow, that is heaps, but i managed to get it all in!! :)


We also dared the members to set a challenge for us.  The criteria we ended up with was to use NO patterned paper, use staples, circles and tissue paper.  This is what i came up with.  I use white tissue paper and coated it in glimmermist! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with my LO...great to see it not only flipped over but also a boy LO. (And the masking is divine!)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)