Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last of the June monthlies..

Here are my last two entries for the Top 50 June monthly challenges!

Challenge 1 by Sue was a technique challenge.  The technique we had to include was the use of transparencies.  I don't use these often, as i have trouble keeping the images on them.  I use staz-on, but i normally wobble a bit and stuff up the image!  I think i did all right with this one though.  The other criterias were to use the colour green, the word happy, and at least 2 bows.  This is what i came up with.  I meant to journal on it, but forgot, then ran out of time.  The photo was taken by my lovely forum friend Kathie, when we took a trip to Warrnambool to meet her!! :)

Challenge 2 was by Bec our GDT for June!  Her challenge was a sketch challenge using the following sketch, and also using bright colours (i struggle with this when it is part of the criteria, lol, love it otherwise!! :) ), a one word title and foam dots.

The sketch (sourced from Scrapbooksetc.com):

And my layout. I love how this turned out ....

and i am loving making these fabric fire flowers as Jorja calls them!! lol!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)