Friday, June 18, 2010

Opening Night CC Ch!!

I love it when i have some show and tell for you all. The sun was nice yesterday and showed its face for 5 minutes so i was able to run out and snap some photos of my layouts! :-)

This is my layout for the Top 50 cc opening night challenge. Because it was a mini challenge, we had a much shorter timeframe to complete it in (2 days!) The criteria for this challenge was to create something smaller than 12 x 12 with our own "wings" criteria. That is, something representing each of the letters in "wings".  The criteria I used was:
W - White - cs, gel pen, cotton, string, buttons
I - Ink - black texta and white gel pen
N - Navy - Mesh, button, glimmermist
G - Glimmermist (navy)
S - sewing, staples, string



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)