Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July 1st...

And you know what that means... new challenges!! Woohoo, i love the 1st day of the month!! :)  Have you checked out the challenges at Top 50 yet??  Once again the girls have excelled with the challenges!  Way to go girls!! :)

My challenge this month is a scraplift challenge with some set criteria based on a layout by Paula.  Her layout just kept jumping out at me from the gallery!! :) Here is my example for the challenge:


Make sure you drop by and check out the challenges, say g'day while you are there too,
 i am sure you will find something to inspire you! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your scraplift Vicki...simply gorgeous. I've got my list of challenges, hopefully this month I manage to get some scrapping done!
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout! Love the sleeping kids photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how adorable are your kids, just love that photo Vicki. Love the layout, the colour scheme is just gorgeous and I love the flower and ribbon combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)